The earliest part of the property consists of the Chapel at ground floor level and the small Office or Archives room at first floor level. These structures were built together in the eighteenth century, and more specifically in 1713.
The Knights' Hall, the Kitchen, the entrance hallway and the lower part of the wall along the eastern side of the Courtyard were built subsequently. The Council Chamber at first floor together with its balcony and the spiral staircase, as well as the top five masonry courses of the Courtyard wall and the parapet wall above the road side of the Knights' Hall and the Kitchen, were built at a later stage. And finally the ground floor toilet block, including the store and the corridor leading to it from the Knights' Hall, were built in the twentieth century.